For the second time now, I am yet again nominated by lifelovekorea for the Liebster blog award. Before I answer her questions and post random things about myself, here are the rules. (You should know a smile is plastered on my face while writing this post.)
Rules: 1) List 11 facts about yourself. 2) Answer the questions left by the blogger who nominated you. 3) Nominate five (or more) bloggers who have less than 200 follower. Make sure to notify them. 4) Make up questions for those you have nominated. 5) Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog.
Now, off we go with the 11 facts about moi.
1. I have this habit of keeping every receipt whenever I buy a new book. I’ve lots of them in my journals, receipts I’ve collected over the years.
2. I can sing and play the guitar a little bit; I began learning a few weeks back, even had trouble strumming and singing at the same time but I can manage better now.
3. I keep a notebook where all the books I own are listed.
4. Recently I finished reading John Green’s Paper Towns(must-read, this one!) and now I’m reading Kazuo Ishiguro’s Never Let Me Go.
5. I’m still trying to learn Korean.
6. I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the nth time yesterday.
7. I watch this local television drama Be Careful With My Heart. ❤
8. I wear glasses. Oh, near-sighted me.
9. I cry over the deaths of my beloved literary characters.
10. I got lost in a department store when I was a little kid. Went off by myself to see the doll houses, yep.
11. I have arguments with myself sometimes.
My answers to Wietske eonni’s questions:
1) When you were in primary school, what was your dream job? And what is it now?
I thought of becoming a teacher. Today though, I don’t really know what I want to do except travel, go places. Perhaps that’s the reason I’m still unemployed. *long sigh*
2) What is your favorite movie and why?
Whenever I’m asked of favorites I can’t just answer one. So let me just say Ruby Sparks followed by Never Let Me Go. They’re the recent movies I watched, now noted in my list of favorite movies.
3) What music do you listen too when you are down?
I listen to even more sad and slow, depressing songs. Strangely, I feel better afterwards.
4) Would you rather spend money on shampoo or on conditioner?
Shampoo,’cause I can live without conditioner.
5) In what way are you connected to Korea?
Tough question, haha. But really, it’s one fascinating and interesting place, including the culture and the people.
I’ll be posting the questions and the blogs I’d like to nominate soon. Thank you again for this blog award. 🙂