1. I will definitely run into people who I totally forgot existed but kinda sorta miss. We all have those people from college who maybe were not our BFFs but we certainly enjoyed their company during our four years with them.
2. I will definitely run into someone who I didn’t like in college. After about a minute of cordial interaction, I will remember why I didn’t like them.
3. I will likely run into someone who I didn’t like in college and the feelings were mutual. We won’t interact because we’ll both be pretty sure that we still don’t like each other.
4. My friends and I will stay up way too late one of the nights. Some people will make it to their alumni brunch the next day, some people won’t.
5. An upperclassmen college kid with way too much confidence for his own good, will likely hit…
View original post 221 more words