It’s evident that I don’t follow lots of blogs (I’m on the lookout though for new ones to follow) but here are some that I think you might want to visit sometime.
I’m sure there are more blogs worth visiting so let me know if you know. By the way, here is VivaViolet‘s set of questions I am supposed to answer.
1. What’s your zodiac sign? Do you think it describes you accurately?
Libra. I’d say it works somehow for me because balance is good. My life’s about just the right amount of this and that. Though there’re still some aspects where things take quite a different turn.
2. If you could buy anything in the world, what would it be?
Hmm I don’t know. It could be a book or food, I’m not really thinking about this at this very moment so I’m not coherent.
3. Would you want a squirrel for a pet? Why or why not?
Why not? I have to google though on what to feed it. We have trees here at home and he can live there, right? I’m just hoping my cats won’t take him for food and he won’t go far from home.
4. Are politics an appropriate tea time discussion topic?
In my opinion, it’s inappropriate. I don’t really like politics-related conversations. Tolerable, but I’m not fond of it.
5. Have you ever lost a friend? What happened?
Oh you know, you lose communication and the next thing you know you’re on the other side of the world. I’d like to say we lost each other.
6. What’s an extreme sport you want to try?
Skydiving. Is that an extreme sport? Maybe I should go for something else. I’ve poor hand-and-eye coordination, you see. Do I have to have that when I go skydiving?
7. Have you ever been to a concert? What was it like?
Yeah. Twas fun because I know the band and I like the band and their music. And I got to see the vocalist up close. Awesome. :>
8. What was your favourite thing about being a teenager?
Hey I’m still a teen so. It’s close to being a little kid, that’s my favourite thing.
9. Do you have a phobia? If so, which one?
I’m afraid of heights, love. Or rather, I’m afraid of falling from a great height. My knees shake terribly, ugh.
10. Are you a pets person?
I think so. The thought of having no cats and a dog at home is mighty awful. It’s terrifying not to have my little bundles of fur.
11. Do you like odd numbers?
Yes. The number 17 in particular. :>