VivaViolet thank you real lots for having my blog on your list of nominees. What did I even do to have you nominating me for a blog award and thinking I am a sweetheart at that? It made my heart skip a beat, and do somersaults and cartwheels, you know. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Now the “crucial” eleven questions! 😀
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
Hmm I think I’d like to be a librarian. Or maybe work in my favorite bookstore. You see, whenever I go there, I’ve this habit of arranging the books and placing them neatly on the shelves. That I do, aside from hunting down new reads.
2. What’s your favorite non-profit organization?
I haven’t any particular, but I like animal welfare organizations. It’s wonderful work, you see, fostering orphaned and injured animals. Also, there’s this organization that helps build homes for families who don’t have one. Even if you’re a girl, you could volunteer and help in the construction. That’s fun, don’t you think?
3. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
It’s a coincidence, with me and VivaViolet, that we both think highly of our English teachers. It’s not my native tongue, too, but somehow I’m fine communicating with it. I’m in gratitude to all of them, especially the teachers who helped me lots during my primary and secondary years.
4. Would you rather have a telescope or a spaceship?
I’m fine with a telescope. I’m more than fine looking at the heavens from afar. It’s.. romantic and almost divine, for me.
5. If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be?
Hmm, perhaps it would be with this musician I absolutely like. Sometimes, I believe it to be love already. His name is Rico Blanco. I’d probably just stare at him all day. I hope he won’t mind, not talking and me staring. If he’d sing for me, I hope I faint after he finishes the song. It would be a waste, fainting and not hearing the whole thing.
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Oh I tried soju once. It’s this drink that I’ve seen Koreans on dramas drink lots of times. My sister and I thought we’d try it. The smell was deceiving, I tell you. It smelled like coconut water, but the taste, oh my. No more soju for me.
7. If you could be one age forever, what age would you be?
Perhaps in the past I’d say 17 because it’s such a beautiful number. Now it’d probably be 21. Or 26. Don’t ask me why. I just think that would be the best age for someone like me to stay in forever.
8. What’s the best movie adaptation of a book you’ve ever seen?
Does it matter if I’ve read the book? Because if it doesn’t, I’d say Flipped. I haven’t read the book but I love the movie. The HP films I love but sometimes I wish they followed every single detail. Anyway, I pledge to read the printed word. Long live the printed word!
9. What are you most afraid of?
Going blind. It would be a pity not to see all that is there to marvel at in this absolutely beautiful creation called Earth.
10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Most of the time it doesn’t matter what people think or say about me. Okay..
11. What’s your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla. I go for classics.
Now, let’s have a go at those random facts.